Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blanca's Belly...

Last week I had the opportunity to attend my co-worker's baby shower. We were able to sneak away during the festivities for a short maternity shoot... I met Blanca a few months ago as I started my first adult job in the real world. She was the first person who welcomed me and made it important to make me feel part of the team. I met Blanca as a co-worker but she has since evolved into a friend. I feel honored to have gained her trust these past few months to be able to capture the beauty of her pregnancy. Blanca I hope you enjoy the photos as well as our friendship.I look forward to photographing Baby Denaly!

Here's what the Sunday afternoon looked like...







1 comments:

maritza said...

very nice pictures. congratulations on your baby blanca, and marisol what can i say! wow great shots.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!