Monday, February 1, 2010

Pitter Patter. My brain is in a knot but it doesn't matter ;)

Ok, so I am not Dr. Seuss but I can write a mean poem and by mean I'm talking poetic justice. Ha, I think I'm going crazy...I've been so busy for the past week and this week appears to be heading in the same direction. Regardless, I've had a lot of fun photography-related adventures. I know I said a I was going to spend every day last week leaving business cards at one local business during my lunch hours but the truth is I've worked my lunch hours. It's been crazy in number-land...

But I will embark on this photography-people-mission. I promise. On a brighter note, I am feeling quite dapper ;) Important news... I have booked my fourth wedding!!! Yes, you read correctly, 4th wedding booked for 2010. GOD is GOOD!!! I am so excited bloggernet. I jump for joy inside my little, plump body. I will be traveling to Kyle, Texas for a beautiful Fall wedding. I am so excited!!!

Since I am so tired and can barely keep my little eyes open, I leave you will a sneak peek of the newborn session I photographed last week. More to come soon...

Happy Monday Friends :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!