Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wedding Preview... Happy Wednesday :)

Howdy! It's Wednesday and I'm excited... I have a wedding this weekend and I am oh-so-excited for the groom and bride! So in light of the upcoming wedding of Roman and Illiana, I thought I'd give you a peek at tomorrow's wedding blog post. ;) Enjoy...
 
In other news, I crushed my foot today with the computer's hardrive at the office. It hurt. It still hurts. So me and my swollen foot will be taking a much needed break for the evening. See you tomorrow ;)

1 comments:

Connie Leon said...

i am new to your blog but I am pretty sure I came across your site because of Vanessa and David's engagements pics!And I must say...I JUST LOVE your blog. Your pictures are beautiful!!! I love how every session has a story, makes them that much more unique! I really do love it all.

Being that I grew up in the RGV, I feel like I know everyone in your pics..lol...I know that's not true but I love how your pictires take me back to that place.

Really great Blog and Pictures! Best wishes!!! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!