Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weddings, Engagements & Laundry ♥

Howdy! It's Sunday early evening and the night is quickly approaching in my area but the day is merely commencing for me. Sunday has been a quiet and beautiful day...while my loved ones enjoy a much needed vacation I am here working harder to meet deadlines and make sure I clear up my weekdays for the upcoming week so I can come home and relax daily. For the past three weeks I've been making the rounds on valley weddings... both as a guest, photographer and both. This coming Saturday will be the first free Saturday evening in a while... I am so looking forward to it! 

I woke up early this morning for an engagement session at a really fabulous location. I had been looking forward to photographing the couple at their upcoming wedding venue because I love the earthy feel the pictures would yield. Unfortunately, the location became unavailable at the very last minute so I had to think quick and improvise.. and I did :) 

I have lots of chores to catch up on as well as work, so for now I move on to my to do list and will attempt to finish laundry. But I'll leave you with one shot from today's engagement session..... full post coming later :)
I hope you had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!