Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Portraits ♥ Baby Joseph - McAllen, Texas

Whoah! I have been meaning to blog for a while but I had not realized how long it had been since my last post! Gasp... I spent all last week recuperating and eating tons of mashed potatoes. I love potatoes but after not being to eat any real food for a while I am desperately wanting to bite into a giant and delicious hamburger. Yumm.

I am a little behind on blogging some sessions so I figured I better start tonight and catch up. It's already Wednesday!!! 

I love being able to connect with my clients and getting to know them on a personal level. After I photograph couples on their wedding day, I always get excited to keep up with their growing families. Cassandra and Joseph were married in late August of 2010 and welcomed a healthy, beautiful baby boy in 2011. I had been awaiting his arrival and glad I finally had the chance to meet him this April. At four months, he was very well-behaved during his session. 

It was almost as if I was photographing a newborn because after he drank his bottle, Jospeh went straight to sleep. What an adorable cutie!!! 

See for yourself = )


I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Easter! Have a wonderful week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!