Monday, September 19, 2011

The 2011 Mini Sessions :)

Okay, so I said I would not blog for all of September BUT I figured it was important I reveal the 2011 Mini Session details since many of you have asked me about them :)

That, and, well, quite frankly I missed you!!!

My blog, this blog, I love writing. Even if its merely one reader, I have missed writing and sharing with you. So I figured blogging about the mini-sessions would be a perfect excuse to come on here and say HI!!!

So here's the skinny....

The Mini Sessions will only be booked between October 2nd and the 29th of 2011. Session is $125 for a 25 minute session, online gallery with images, and 25 holiday cards w/envelopes. **Please note: The 25 holiday cards may be exchanged for a $25 print credit. You are welcomed, and encouraged, to order additional prints from your session if so desired. Payment is due when Mini-Session is booked. Once you choose a date, an electronic invoice will be emailed and you can pay online to reserve the date and/or make an appointment at the office to pay in person. 

Mini sessions will be scheduled between 6 and 7 PM on Monday-Fridays and 8 AM-11 AM and 4PM - 7 PM Saturdays & Sundays. 
Mini sessions will strictly adhere to its scheduled 25 minutes; punctuality is important - please :)
**Mini sessions may not be booked for Newborn sessions. 

Clients may choose from the following locations for the Mini-Sessions: Weslaco, Texas area
McAllen Convention Center - McAllen, Texas
Bill Schupp Park - McAllen, Texas
UTPA - Edinburg, Texas
**Client's home may be used as location if it is within the McAllen Area. Otherwise, a $10 mileage fee will apply. 


If you have any questions, please let me know. Mini Sessions are now officially open to book. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Gahh!!! Now to say good-bye.... I'll be back soon :)

Love you!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!