Friday, November 18, 2011

Give Thanks Portraits. {2011}

It's Friday night and I am sitting on the couch, cozy, watching How to Marry a Millionaire. I absolutely love this movie... it's cute, funny and makes me giggle so much. Have you seen it? 

Anyway, as I sit here and keep warm on a chilly night I am reflecting on a few conversations I have had in the past year. I had a few people over the past few months who were highly interested in having a Portrait Collection but were unable to move forward with a session because it is merely a luxury want, not a need. I don't ever want to think someone should be denied photography, much less a single family portrait, on the mere basis that they cannot afford it. For obvious reasons, photographs are very important to me. The reality they capture, the moments and feelings we experience, they become instant family heirlooms. 

As November nears its end and Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner, I can't help but feel extremely thankful for all the blessings in my life. Thank you God, for everything. It is because of every blessing I have received that I have decided to give back, to you. 


I love the act of photography. Photographing people makes me smile. I love the interaction between human activity and seeing the candid moments almost frozen in time, frozen to forever remember. It is because I love being behind my camera so much that I have decided to spend an afternoon shooting... you. For Free. 


You read correctly. I will be hanging out at a nice park on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, photographing anyone who wants to have their portrait taken. Here's what I can offer you... Everyone who shows up will get a few pictures taken; it will be quick 5 to 7 minutes. I'll take down your contact information and a few days later you will be able to choose your free 5x7 desk print. You'll need to contact me to officially reserve your spot so that I can share with you the location. You can reach me at (956) 569-2257. If I do not answer, please leave a voicemail with your name and contact info. You can also send me a text message. So what's the catch? None. There is no catch, other than you must show up with a big, bright smile :) This will be a one-time-deal only... spread the word!

Amidst all of your Black Friday shopping, I hope to see many of you!

Be blessed my friends. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!