Sunday, December 11, 2011

Portraits... Kyle - McAllen, Texas

Yva, my office manager slash assistant, is engaged to her prince charming Kyle. Kyle recently graduated with a Bachelor of Rehabilitative Services earlier this year and a few weeks ago we finally had a chance to squeeze in a portrait session in his graduation gear. 

Kyle is funny, like really funny. He's a great match for Yva and when I spend time with the two of them together I am unable to control my laughter. Kyle is a big kid at heart. I have heard Yva talk about this on many occasions but I could not agree more with her after getting to know him over the past few months. Like Yva, Kyle appreciates a good laugh... he is funny so effortlessly. 

This is Kyle.


Congratulations on graduation! Welcome to the real world Kyle!!!

Lovely Sunday friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!