Saturday, December 1, 2012

Amy's Portraits... Weslaco, Texas

It has been two years since I last saw these kids... I photographed them back in 2010 for their holiday Christmas cards and had the pleasure of doing so again this year. It is amazing how much children grow! They have both grown substantially but still remembered who I was. Alyssa and Clay are an absolute joy to photograph and now that they are a little bit older much more talkative and interactive with me during their session. 

We took a quick stroll through Llano Estero Grande in Weslaco for their session. Over the past three years this place has become one of my favorite places to photograph at. The park can yield a multitude of location and backdrop opportunities, all you need to be is imaginative. 









Amy, thank you for allowing me to photograph your beautiful children once again. They have grown so much and are absolutely well mannered and polite. Enjoy your photos!

Have a great weekend friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!