Monday, August 5, 2013

OUT OF THE OFFICE i'll be traveling to end the summer | USA

At the end of the month I will be traveling through the good ol' US of A and I am really excited. I'll be packing up my camera and find as many new places as I can to photograph. If you are in the area and would like to meet up, grab some lunch, or have your photo taken, let's make something happen.

San Antonio
Austin
Dallas
Oklahoma City
Minneapolis
Chicago

If you are in any of these cities and would like to schedule a session in late August/early September, please let me know. I'd love to photograph you!

You can follow me on instagram (@mary1203) to keep up with my trip(s) and my Facebook page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!