Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Product Information: Canvas Prints

Marisol Izaguirre Photography (AKA: me!) is excited to offer canvas prints of your portraits! Canvas prints look exquisitely elegant and make your portraits look like they belong in a gallery :) They give the finished photograph a regal appearance. They make a perfect gift for your family and friends as well. Canvas prints can be ordered on all portrait sessions. I offer canvas prints in various sizes, smallest to largest.

Here is a preview of what they look like... the Zamora family ordered my very first canvas print and it came in today... took less than a week to arrive. I think it looks beautiful and it takes the photograph to the next level.

They ordered their photo in black and white but you can have them in color or black and white. Decision, like prints, are up to you the client :)

The photo is printed on canvas and wraps around an inner wooden frame. There is no need for a frame, but if you wish to frame yours that can also be arranged. This specific canvas gallery wrap is a 20x30 and is quite large. It'll look amazing on the Zamora's wall, I'm sure of it ;)

I'd like to once again thank the Zamoras for trusting me with their family portraits. If you are interested in having a portrait session and ordering a canvas print, please contact Marisol Izaguirre Photography.

Have a great Wednesday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!