Monday, December 14, 2009

i ♥ faces Photo Challenge: PETS Only :)!



I am an avid iheart faces blog reader... but never entered the weekly photo contests... until today! I love all my chipoodles so it was tough to choose one picture, but here's one of the little guys....

Meet Roberto. He is my four year old black, tan, and white chihuahua who has a temper hotter than a feisty tamale. Really, he does. This little guy fails to acknowledge he weighs only four pounds. Yup, he suffers the Napolean complex... Not only is he the leader of the pack (remember, i have six dogs...) he picks fights with everyone, human, canine, and anything else that gets in his way. Don't get me wrong, he's a lovable pet but he tells you how it is, always ;)

Beto is tough. So tough, he survived a brutal attack by our great dane Harley. YES! Great Dane!!! I'm telling you, 4lbs means nothing to this little guy. When he came home after spending the night at the chihuahua hospital, he still wanted to fight. Didn't learn his lesson ;)

I love Roberto very much. He was my first indoor pet and a gift from my love. I've always been an animal lover, and in particular dogs. But since I've become Beto's human momma, it is suffice to say that I want to adopt every rescue animal out there. And who knows, maybe someday I will.

Fun fact: Roberto loves having his photograph taken. Case in point:

Isn't he the cutest? Of course he is ;) I love him!

For more cute and adorable PET entries, please visit  i ♥ faces      
There's lots and lots of them! Take a look ;)

Happy Monday :)

6 comments:

Kasey said...

I can't help but laugh when I look at this photo! Love the vivid colors too...

Anonymous said...

Great shot...

Wilma said...

Well, that made me smile :-)
Great capture

Stylist A said...

Ha... what a cute face! I bet you get lots of kisses with that tongue! Great shot!

Mamí♥Picture said...

Aww what a Doll!!!

Julie Massie said...

Such an ADORABLE baby you have there!!! Great photo of him!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!