Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Life is Weird.

Isn't it? I think it is but it is that weirdness about it that makes living it so worthwhile. I have spent the past few hours relaxing on my bed and flipping through the channels. It's been a long time since I've had the chance to just lounge around for a few hours - I had fun :) And, of course, while lounging around I was unable to place my mind on pause. Don't you just love it; you're trying to relax and your mind is speeding at a bagillion miles per hour. Crazy, huh? Yes. As a 24 (gasp!) year old I feel at a crossroads in my life. I'm blessed to be in the position I am in this journey God has given me and calls life. I have big decisions to make and even bigger steps to jump. Slowly but surely I will divulge, but at the moment, I just want to relax.

I'm looking forward to this weekend as I have plenty of fun things planned. I will also be photographing my first newborn session. I'm excited as I love babies! I've met her earlier this week and baby is beautiful and uber-quiet. I hope our session goes quiet as well... More on that next week :)

For now I leave you with a fun photo of one of my babies... Roberto. He had a photoshoot early this past Saturday morning. Have you ever seen such a photogenic Chihuahua?

Happy Wednesday ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!