Monday, April 5, 2010

AGHHH!!! I've neglected my blog for more than a week now :( I am truly sorry bloggernet but I have been extremely busy, truly I have. Lot's of work with photography, regular work, life, and oh-so-many exciting announcements. My engine has been working on overtime these past few weeks and this is only the beginning. Regardless, I am so excited and did not want to go to sleep tonight without writing a quick blog post. Aren't you glad? I have a few major announcements but for now I will just leave you with a quick announcement. I have booked my first real senior session... a college senior session to be exact. Laura, I look forward to photographing your fabulosity in the coming weeks and Congratulations on your impending graduation! Good night my brothers and sisters. May you dream sweet and make life beautiful :)
Happy Monday ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!