Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"L" is for the way you look at me...

Or in this case, the way David looks at his beautiful bride-to-be Vanessa... I met these two as a couple for the first time back in December. But I had already known Vanessa for a few months. Vanessa is a beautiful, fun and intelligent young woman. She makes me laugh :) I remember the very first day I met her was on my second week at my new daytime job... she was on vacation the first few days I started but when she returned that following Monday morning she immediately invited me out to eat for lunch. I distinctly remember explaining to her my extremely limited palate and how a sandwich would seem like an ideal lunch. I remember talking about school and life in general on our drive to a nearby deli. I must admit the lunch hour went by a little slow and it was sometimes quiet. I also remember proceeding to inform her of my ultra-timidness and how sometimes I am just quiet. She smiled and said she understood.

Finally, I thought to myself, someone gets me! And she does, Vanessa totally gets me. We have since gone out to lunch and dinner and shopping tons of times and always have a great time. Meeting David back in December and since then, we have become really good friends. Chris, unfortunately has been unable to hang out when it's "couple's events" but I don't mind representing for the both of us ;) Thankfully, and much to my delight, David is - dare I say it -just as fun and I am very glad I get to photograph their upcoming wedding. 

This weekend was Vanessa's bridal shower - which I should note was oodles of fun! - and we had scheduled Vanessa and David's engagement session. And yes, the session was full of laughs and lots of love. I can definitely see the passion and love they share for one another. It's not in the words they speak or in the hugs they share but in the look they give one another. The afternoon was hot - literally. But the three of us were troopers and I really think we captured some amazing photographs. But, I'll let you be the judge of that...
Vanessa and David I look forward to your wedding in the next few weeks! I'm very excited and happy for you and I'd like to thank you for allowing me to be your photographer and your friend. Blessings!

Happy Tuesday :)

2 comments:

Vanessa and David said...

Honestly Marisol, we can't begin to thank you enough! I'm literally in tears right now. We are super happy with your work and would like to add that you are extremely talented. These pictures are more than i can ever dream of! Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you sooo much!

Connie Leon said...

You guys look GREAT! So sweet and so sexy! Love it! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!