Thursday, May 27, 2010

Delia... Beautiful Mommy

Whoah! I just realized I blogged a few days ago a newborn session I did with baby Julian but I never blogged his mommy's maternity session. My brain totally skipped a beat, a big one ;) So as I sit here working away I figured this would be a perfect time to blog her session.

Delia made one of the most beautiful pregnant women I've met. She's sincere, fun and spunky. Most of all, she was excited to become a mommy. Photographing Delia and her baby bump was a lot of fun and it was nice to be her session in a simple way.She is such a beauty and that little belly on her was super adorable! Delia has since had a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations Delia and welcome Julian to the world :)
Ohhhh! And I have booked another wedding! Yay! This makes #8 since January ;) God is Good ;)
Have a great Thursday and a very cool Friday ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!