Tuesday, November 16, 2010

La Munequita Ranch Wedding ♥ Cassandra and Joseph

Photographing weddings is always fun. For a bride-to be, i sometimes feel like I get to live a wedding day every so often, isn't that great? From the moment I arrive to the moment I leave, I make sure to capture the essence of the couple throughout their wedding. Cassandra and Joseph are so intimately in love. It was evident during their engagement session and most certainly obvious on their wedding day. I am delighted to have been chosen to share on their special day as their wedding photographer.

Although this wedding was a last minute addition to this wedding season, I am definitely glad our paths crossed. Otherwise, I would have missed out on meeting such an amazing couple and photographing such a loving wedding. Their late August wedding was truly a South Texas original, down to the yellow wedding colors and the beautiful location. Cassandra and Joseph were married at La Munequita Ranch deep in Mission, Texas. This was my first time there and I hope many of my future couples get married there. The ranch was absolutely serene and beautiful. The only sounds you heard were the fish in the lake and the sounds of a true Texas ranch.

Cassandra glowed in her beautiful wedding gown and Joseph beamed with excitement as he watched his bride walk towards him down the aisle. Take a look for yourself...

 





















 







 

 










Cassandra and Joseph, congratulations on your marriage! I wish you every blessing in this world and a lifetime of happiness. And thank you for choosing me as your photographer! 

Happy Tuesday :)

1 comments:

Connie Leon said...

omg! CASSIE. MARISOL. I am soooo jealous! THIS JUST BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES. BEAUTIFUL PICTURES. BEAUTIFUL EVENT. BEAUTIFUL BRIDE. AMAZING LOCATION! LOVE IT!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!