Thursday, November 11, 2010

Travel ♥ Out of the office :)

I will be out of the office tomorrow Thursday through Saturday to photograph my Californian couple. I am excited to meet my first out of state clients and look forward to photographing their amazing wedding. If you need to reach me, please do so by email (izaguirre_marisol@yahoo.com). I will do my best to answer promptly upon my return.

As for another announcement and reminder, Sunday is the deadline to sign up for my Holiday Mini Sessions previously advertised here. Since I will be out of town, you must email me directly and let me know if you are interested in booking a mini session. The promotion expires on Sunday November 14, 2010 so it is important that you sign up beforehand. You may also send me a telephone message if you are interested and it is more convenient for you. Please refer to the Contact Page of this blog or the Contact Page of the website to reach me via telephone. I hope to hear from you soon!

Finally, I leave you with a peek from one of this weekend's portrait collections...

I hope you have an amazing weekend :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!