Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bridal - Virginia :) Mission, Texas

Wowzers! One of my favorite parts of photographing weddings is definitely seeing the beautiful wedding dresses all of my brides choose to wear... they are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!! And Virginia is no exception. 

I can finally share with you some of my favorite images from Virginia's bridal session back in May. We headed to the Lomita Chapel in Mission, Texas and I have to admit it has become one of my favorite places to photograph brides over the past year. It is a popular location for many of my beautiful brides and, well, I can certainly see why. 

The little chapel is so quaint and somewhat ethereal. Plus, when you add a beautiful woman in a gorgeous gown, the ambiance definitely screams love... at least in my view it does :)

Virginia and Omar just recently wed and Omar has finally realized Virginia's gown does not include poofy sleeves and a turtleneck... ha ha! So without further ado, I share with you Virginia's Bridals...

As usual, I had a lovely time spending an afternoon with Virginia, her mother and maid of honor. This is also a perk of the job... making new friends :)


Virginia, you are beautiful!!! While Omar and Virginia are in Jamaica on their honeymoon, I invite you to come back tomorrow to view their wedding photos.

Have a good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!