Sunday, June 12, 2011

Clean.

The past few months have been a whirlwind and as organized as my to do lists and planner have made me... they have inadvertently also managed to make a mess in my bedroom. Gaahh!!! Next time, I'll Clean my room to the lists... 

But today I f-i-n-a-l-l-y set aside the lovely day to clean it... from to to bottom! Boy do I love the smell of Pledge :) Now that my room is all clean with a scent of lavender (so relaxing!) I have just realized the weekend is over and I did not get to catch up on the Real Housewives! (Yes I watch, don't judge.) 

My doggies have been fed and gone out to potty and are now back in their cozy beds ready to sleep. And me, I am ready to jump into my cozy bed. And dream.




Good night :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!