Saturday, July 30, 2011

Untitled.

Perhaps it's the jet-lag from my summer travels kicking in today or the fact that I have been battling the worst non-stop headache for almost two months now but today I felt so underwhelmed. To be honest with myself, I felt sheer disappointment. Disappointment in myself and, quite possibly, in others. More on this... perhaps later. Today is about an hour from becoming Sunday and just like that I can't help but feel like I have let another day take a little piece of me away.

Perhaps it's the realization that I am getting older. And, quite frankly, the utter realization that my life is headed in a direction completely different from what I imagined it to be. Imagined. Since I'm being honest, then, I don't think I ever imagined any other possible options than what I had planned my life to be. But some dreams are shattered and others are broken on purpose. 

I am missing a little something... perhaps it's a bit more spunk. I am feeling a little bummed out today and I'm not sure why. 

Have you ever felt the same? 

But, since it will soon be another day I will shrug it off and smile. I will smile because I am alive, healthy and very much blessed. If you're having a tough day, it's okay. In the words of Scarlett O'Hara...

"After all tomorrow is another day."

Make it an amazing weekend my friends!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!