Friday, July 12, 2013

ERIKA + VICTOR old hidalgo pumphouse engagement | hidalgo, texas

Love is sweet. Love is kind. Love is tender and lasts a long time. 

Over ten years in this case... Erika and Victor have been high school sweethearts and are tying the knot this weekend. I am honored to have been chosen as their photographer and witness such an important milestone in their lives. As the only daughter, Erika's parents are eagerly anticipating the nuptials of their beautiful daughter to her very own superhero. Victor and Erika compliment each other so well and their personalities are completely intertwined with each other. 

After first meeting with Erika only a few weeks before her wedding date, I have been able to learn so much about the two of them after our initial consultation, engagement session, and many emails, phone calls and texts. This is what makes my job so enjoyable at all hours of the day... connecting with my clients - learning about them and befriending them. 

Knowing who is smiling for my camera is what makes photographing them in their most vulnerable and inherent state so easy. I get to know them...


Erika and Victor, I hope your wedding day is filled with love, laughter, and many blessings. Thank you for allowing me to share in your special day. I look forward to an amazing wedding!

Their engagement session took place at the Old Hidalgo Pumphouse in Hidalgo, Texas. It's a lovely place and one of my favorite areas to meet clients for photos. 

Happy Wedding day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!