Monday, January 2, 2012

Year in Review... 2011.

The end of 2011 marked the end of my second wedding season.

I survived, yay!!!

2011 has been {____insert a multitude of descriptive adjectives here_____}. The best of 2011 is that the year made me stronger, much stronger. I have learned an immense amount of knowledge on various subjects, photography and life included. 

Another year and I am wiser. Thanks be to God. 

I have so many wonderful memories from 2011 and the romantic weddings I was blessed to be a part of. Jennifer & Rodger, Itzel & Nathan, Jenny & John, Virginia & Omar, Brycee & David, Leslie & Rick, Cinthya & Orlando, and Christina & Marco... Thank you! Thank you for allowing me to share with you on such amazing days. I wish you all the blessings in the world as you embark on your lives together as husbands and wives. Be blessed!

2011 was a year full of love...


2011 was a year for growth...

2011 was a year to teach me...
  1. Speak up.
  2. Dream big.
  3. Say no.
In my personal life, 2011 was a year that pushed me further than before. I fell, deeply, and picked myself back up. I am ready to do it all over again, as many times as necessary until I reach the end of my journey. 

Afraid to be
Afraid to see
Life around me
Keeps moving slowly
Where am I?

I am here
Non-complacent
I am here 
Come and get me

Stay with me
See only me
Say you'll have me
Say we'll be.
2011 © Marisol Izaguirre
08/29/2011

In 2012 I will shine. Brightly :)


What I look forward to...
Being humble. Being free. Being happy. Being me. 

"Just hold me close... don't patronize me..." - Bon Iver

I have no regrets. 

Xoxo,
Marisol 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!