Saturday, January 7, 2012

01.07.2012 in Black and White.

I spent the first saturday of 2012 enjoying the sunlight and the company of my beloved mother. For the first time in a very long time, I had no previous plans to adhere to, no work and nothing else to do other than have fun. So what is a girl to do you ask? Shop :)

This is what a drive on a beautiful Saturday afternoon looks like... monochromatically.



I took these images from the passenger seat of my car trough the window as my mom and I shopped. Some are blurry, some are over-exposed while others are under-exposed but all straight from the camera. In each one I saw something... I was wearing my glasses ;)

Happy Day!

**Lovely song... "City Lights" by Brett Bixby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!