Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Forward ;)

Please forgive me... it has been a whole week since I last blogged. Yikes! I have become a little, umm... preoccupied with my personal life attempting to balance it with legal assistant work and with photography. I have yet to catch up on my sleep but I have finally caught up on all the Boudoir mini-session editing that I needed to accomplish. Whew... big sigh or relief :)

Unfortunately, I cannot yet share those with you... but soon I hope. I also cannot share with you a beautiful bridal session and have not yet finished some portraits. Thus, here I am tonight sharing with you a snippet into my personal thoughts, the random stuff. 

The past few days have taught me to let go and jump head first into new opportunities. I told myself that 2012 would be the year of yes for me... What?! You read correctly, ever since last year I have had an open mind for many things. I do not want to hold any regrets so I want to make sure I give everything and everyone an opportunity. If you ask me to jump off an airplane with you I may just do it. 

Gaahh! Okay, so it's not that drastic, but my point is that I am taking steps forward and not worrying about the ifs, ors, or buts. I am being me and looking forward to appreciating new things in life ;)

Last week flew by so quickly... whoah! The last I remember is it being January and this week is already February... my time-management skills have been slacking lately but I have been preoccupied. I had a great week and I hope that this week gets even better! I am desperately awaiting the arrival of the weekend so that I can get some sleep and watch some t.v.

So as I sit here on my kitchen table typing while the sound of rains plays loudly behind the door, I leave you with a metaphor... 

Step forward, don't look back.


Hugs and Kisses... Good night!

P.S. That is not my foot ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!