Friday, August 10, 2012

Newborn... Emma :) McAllen, Texas

A week ago I had the pleasure of photographing one of the world's newest arrivals.. Baby Emma. In early June I photographed a wonderful couple awaiting the arrival of their first baby (Click here to view Ben and Marissa's Maternity Session.) After meeting them during our initial conversations and later on throughout their first session, I too grew anxious for the arrival of this beautiful baby girl. Ben and Marissa are a loving couple so full of life and ready to embark on the path of parenthood. 

Baby Emma's arrival has since catapulted them into the greatest job of their lives... becoming parents. Emma is absolutely precious, adorable and beautiful. She was such a pleasure to photograph and as a brand spanking new baby, she was quite comfortable on the beanbag throughout her session. A well-fed, well-loved and cute baby make my job so easy. 

Welcome to the world Emma!












Marissa and Ben, again I thank you for allowing me to photograph such a special time in your lives. I congratulate you both on the birth of your baby daughter and wish you a lifetime of happiness and blessings!

Happy Friday friends :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!