Sunday, August 5, 2012

2012 Portrait Specials

I know it's early August and the month is merely beginning but because my personal life is on such a projectile path I decided to get an early start on my fall schedule. I have decided to host two portrait specials, the beloved Mini Sessions, and look to schedule them in the next few months. I will only be committing myself to scheduling sessions until mid-November.

I will not be photographing during the months of December and January. If you are looking to book your family session for Holiday Portraits and Holiday Cards, please take note of the corresponding months and book accordingly.

The first special begins right now until September 1st...


My official Holiday Mini Sessions will begin October 1st and run through mid-November.


If you have any questions, email me! I'd be glad to discuss further with you :)
See you soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!