Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cynthia + Juan Carlos... Engaged! Edinburg, Texas

The first wedding on the 2014 books for me so far is Cynthia and Juan Carlos. I met these two just a mere three weeks after my little baby girl was born. I was excited and while I considered myself on maternity leave from photography, I was still anxious and excited to meet newly engaged couples. Juan Carlos and Cynthia, along with Cynthia's sister, came along one Sunday afternoon to chat about wedding photography. 

Cynthia is a sweet, bubbly, and slightly timid young woman who is definitely head over heels in love with her fiance. Juan Carlos is quiet, subtle and very much in love as well with Cynthia. The two of them together smile often, speak softly and exude sheer romance. It was lovely getting to meet them and learn a little about their upcoming path to marriage back in January and this month presented perfect weather for their romantic engagement session. 










 












Photographing them both was so naturally easy that after the first few frames, I hardly had to give them any direction. I truly enjoyed the afternoon I spent with them. Cynthia and Juan Carlos, thank you for choosing me as your wedding photographer. I am so excited for your wedding! I look forward to learning more about you as the months progress and the big day arrives.

Happy Tuesday friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!