Saturday, March 2, 2013

marisolizaguirre.com

Have you seen the new website? Along with the newly re-vamped blog, the website update was the very first project of updating and rebranding that I undertook a few weeks ago. While the project(s) were on my to do list and computer for two months, I finally spent the past few weeks really putting together the aesthetic concept of my new look.

After a very life-changing 2012 in my personal life, I wanted my photography brand to reflect how I feel in the inside. I have matured immensely over the past year and my personal life has blessed me in so many ways that it was time to "grow" up a little. I am a wife and mother now. I wanted my look to feel a little more "grown up" and "feminine" which is the way I feel.


http://marisolizaguirre.com 

So what are you waiting for? Head over to the newly re-designed website and share with your family and friends. Thank you!

Happy Saturday!http://marisolizaguirre.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!