Monday, June 24, 2013

AIDA + JOVI a classic wedding | donna, texas

Some of my clients request a date with me way over a year in advance and others call and ask for a date right around the corner. Aida gave me call on a Wednesday morning and said she was getting married that weekend - wow! Thankfully I was more than ready and available ;) Jovi and Aida were married a few weeks ago and I have been wanting to share their images for over a month now. Thankfully, now that I am back to blogging I can share my favorites with you. 

These two love birds were quite and a little timid on the moments leading up to the moment they said I do. It was utterly romantic and very intimate the way they glanced at each other and smiled throughout their ceremony. After they said I do, the celebration was ready to commence and both Jovi and Aida were ready to start the rest of their lives together as one. 

It wasn't until after I was delivering their wedding collection that I finally realized and remembered I did attend high school with the beautiful bride. Honestly, I have the faultiest of memories at times.


Congratulations Aida and Jovi! I am honored to have photographed your wedding day. I wish you both an amazing marriage full of health, love, and blessings. 

Happy Monday Friends!

1 comments:

Jaisy Bonie said...

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I’ve truly loved browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing in your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
downtown la wedding venues

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!