Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SILVIA + JAVIER engagement session | mission, texas

I have been working on a new project lately and was in need of a lovely couple to model for my camera a few weeks ago. Due to an overwhelming response for a last minute casting call, I met a few couples who gave me their time. Silvia and Javier were one of those generous couples who happen to be recently engaged and dreaming of a lovely beach wedding. The two of them and I have also previously met and we didn't realize until the day of our session. Perhaps it was meant to be ;) 

I photographed their friend's wedding (Christina & Marco!) a few years ago and Javier even served as a groomsman. So they have technically been in front of my camera before and I suppose that is why it was so easy to photograph them this time. I'm glad to have met up with them again and captured them at a very special time in their lives. 

Their session took place at La Munequita Ranch in Mission, Texas. The location is lovely and undergoing some renovations. It's been a favorite place of mine and I always enjoy going back. 


Congratulations Silvia and Javier! I hope you both are enjoying the wedding planning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!