Thursday, March 18, 2010

D.E.C.O.R.A.T.E. it's fun :)

Howdy! I'm so excited the weekend is almost here as I have a fun event that I've planned and will also be photographing this Saturday. I'll let you know and post how that goes next week :) As for now I wanted to share with you some snapshots from my friend Lilly's Bachelorette Party. Her wedding is coming up very soon and as one of her bridesmaids, I've been busy helping her with whatever she needs. I'm so excited for her upcoming wedding!
I made many of the decorations, including the tissue poms, and all of her bridesmaids got together Saturday afternoon and decorated. I had so much fun decorating, preparing, and during her shower. I am sure she enjoyed it as well.

I hope you had a happy Thursday and an even happier Friday :)

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Hello!
Love the angles! Great eye! You are very talented, love your decorations! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!