Monday, March 8, 2010

Letter to my mother.

Dear mother.

After twenty four years of knowing you as mom I am still amazed at how much I look up to you for guidance, love, acceptance and answers. You've made me mad, you've made me happy but never have you ever stopped loving me. As a mother I am sure it is your job to love me, but you really do love me. I am so thankful. Every action that I take I think about how it will affect you. I aspire to make you proud so that I may always be a reflection of who you are. Mother I love you.


I am so blessed with the opportunities I encounter every day. I thought I'd say a special thank you to the woman God chose to bring me through into this beautiful world. What are you thankful for? 

1 comments:

Chris said...

There are too many things to list, but here's some highlights:
1.) My Savior
2.) My beautiful wife, Julie
3.) My amazing son, Spencer
4.) Cold evenings by the fireplace
5.) Spending time with family

Thanks for this post - It's always good to take time to reflect on the things we're thankful for.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!