Monday, March 1, 2010

March on!

Yay! It's already March... whoah! What?! I'm excited for Spring is almost near but creeped out by how fast time is passing. It's a good thing of course, for the most part. I've been a little, just a little, lazy this past February with photography but mainly because the weather has just not cooperated. I've had to re-schedule three photo sessions this month alone. But I guess it is good that March is here so I can go back to doing what I love... photographing people surrounded by the beauty of the earth :) Oh! I've also another announcement... I've booked another wedding!!! Yes friends, you've read correctly... this makes wedding #5. I am so blessed but more blessed are all the happy couples I've met who are getting married!!! And I'm thankful, of course, for those who have chosen me as their photographer. Couples: Thank you.

If you remember... a while back, back in January, I photographed my first baby and never got around to posting photos. Tomorrow, fiiii-naaaah-ly!!!, I will blog the session. I've been rather busy, but finally I have the time to sit through the photos and choose my favorites to share with you. For now, I leave you and for today, just for today, I say good night and Happy Monday without a picture.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!