Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jocelyn... High School Senior 2010

It's Thursday and almost another week has gone by without me posting new blogs for you, my dearest friend, to read... Don't fret... I've got a brand new one just for you :) Earlier last week I had the opportunity to shoot my very first Senior session and today I'd like to introduce you to the beautiful, fun and spontaneous Jocelyn. Jocelyn will be graduating at the end of May and hired me for her senior portraits. She has a vivacious smile and spunky personality. Jocelyn is someone I consider an all around personality - she's intelligent, beautiful and outgoing. These amazing traits she possess will catapult her onto the great success she has waiting for her upon high school graduation.

I met Jocelyn about a month back and eventually she commissioned me to photograph her. I am glad she did because we had lots of fun during our quick session. Jocelyn is a busy woman but thankfully we both found time to squeeze the session in. These, my dear friend, are the results of our fun session.

Jocelyn you are beautiful and I bid you congratulations and much success on your new journey.

Happy Thursday and have an aahh-maaah-zing Friday ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!