Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Conners, Mini Session - Progreso Lakes, Texas

My mini sessions went great this past holiday season. I enjoyed meeting such great people and absolutely loved photographing so many cute children. Each child had such unique personalities and behaved differently in front of the camera. I think I learned a lot of parenting skills from interacting with them and watching their parents care for them. A few more holiday mini sessions and I may seriously consider adopting a few children ;)

The Conners were absolutely adorable in front of the camera. They were so well behaved and although it may have been a little early in the morning for them on their Saturday session, they hammed it up for the camera. 

Part of my job as a photographer is traveling to various locations both in and out of my hometown area. I definitely love this aspect of photography... I get to see so many beautiful and interesting places. The Conner's session took me to a brand new place here in the Rio Grande Valley. 

Progreso lakes is small but oh-so-beautiful! I had a great time capturing the beautiful surroundings. Amy, thank you for calling me that day and hiring me to photograph your beautiful children. I am delighted to have met you and captured some images for your family. I wish you a great and happy new year!













Be blessed! Happy Thursday! :)


Please Note: Clients free to use these watermarked images on your social networking sites. Please refrain from altering the photo in any shape or form. Re-editing of images is strictly prohibited and infringes upon copyright law. Otherwise, please don't steal my images :) Thank you!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!