Monday, January 24, 2011

Portraits - Arianna

Arianna is such a beautiful young lady. She has increasingly blossomed into a true natural beauty and I have had the pleasure of photographing her twice. Ariana is diving into the modeling, acting and singing and I am delighted to watch her in the beginning stages of a promising career. I look forward to watching her grow into a young woman and when she makes it big I hope she remembers her little photographer back home.

The first session we did was literally last-minute and put together extremely quick. Literally, our session was about 35 minutes long. Right before the sun set, we managed to get some really cute and youthful-looking shots.

Arianna, I wish you much success!!!








Her adorable dogs showed up early during our session and I just couldn't help but snapping a few photos of them...



Happy Monday!

Please Note: Clients free to use these watermarked images on your social networking sites. Please refrain from altering the photo in any shape or form. Re-editing of images is strictly prohibited and infringes upon copyright law. Otherwise, please don't steal my images :) Thank you!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!