Thursday, February 24, 2011

Portraits - Arianna, Edinburg, Texas

Since I have fallen behind on blogging, I just realized I never blogged a really cute and very last minute session from back in January. This was the second time I photographed Arianna with a session set up randomly for her modeling career. Thankfully, I was able to squeeze her in one afternoon to complete her portraits just in time for one of her modeling competitions.

I may have mentioned before, but shooting in cold and overcast days makes for some really nice photos :) Arianna's session was on a chilly day with a sky full of white. I think it resulted in some beautiful imagery and worked great with the "style" she wanted to convey. Great job Arianna!




I see great things in this young lady's bright future :)

Have a great day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!