Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Brandon.

Today is my youngest brother's 13th birthday.


Thank you Jesus! Lord, I am ever so blessed to have three amazing brothers to look after and care for. Three brothers, who have surpassed me in height, but still depend on me, rely on me and aren't afraid to let me know when they need me. I really can't believe it has been thirteen years since I held my littlest brother in my arms when he was born. I don't have any children of my own yet but my brothers are like my children. I am their second mother. I love them so very much. I can only imagine the love my mother feels like for us. 

Brandon Anthony turns 13 today... he is officially a teenager. My little brothers have grown into beautiful, healthy and happy young men. I am so proud of them. 

I wish you a very Happy Birthday Brandon!!! I love you so, so much. Thank you for allowing me to be your big sister... I love you!!!!


xoxo,
Your big sister Mary

Wedding on the blog tomorrow... Woop! Woop! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you haven't placed the wedding?
its been 2 days since :(

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!