Friday, October 26, 2012

David + Debra.. Married! Pharr, Texas

Earlier this month I had the pleasure of photographing another beautiful wedding. October sure did seem to get here quickly and when we first saved their date back in early 2012, I never imagined Debra and David's wedding day would get here in the blink of an eye. I can only imagine what the bride, Debra, herself felt! 

I never doubted Debra would make a beautiful bride. During her bridal session a while back she radiated. On her wedding day, she was stunning. 

All of my brides are absolutely beautiful... I truly love my job. Photographing brides and grooms on one of their most cherished, stressful and beloved days is very rewarding. I enjoy going above and beyond both theirs and my expectation on how to tell the story of their wedding day with photographs. 

Perhaps it was the fact that I have known Debra for a while now, the crazy hormones in my body, or simply the fact that every wedding starts with love but their ceremony was absolutely beautiful. So very romantic.

Debra's wedding was also the first wedding I had since earlier this summer so it was my first time photographing with a real pregnant belly, a belly that truly protrudes. Ha! Nonetheless, Debra and David, thank you for trusting me, for the great time and for my special plates of chicken nuggets :)

Now for a snippet of their wedding day...


















Debra and David, you're married - wahooo!!! Congratulations to the both of you. I am delighted to have seen you grow into a loving couple and wish you both every happiness available to you. I am honored and very thankful to have shared in your wedding day as your photographer. David you are one lucky man... Debra, you found your prince charming!

I hope you had a great week my friends!!! Hugs ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!