Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dayna + Bryan... Married! Austin, Texas

Late this summer I had the pleasure of working with my newest friend Amanda from AJ Photography as we both traveled to Austin for a beautiful wedding. I had the great joy of serving as Amanda's second shooter for the wedding day and I am so glad she asked me to join her... the wedding was absolutely beautiful!

This is the second time I had the opportunity to second shoot alongside Amanda and I am very thankful I was able to. The bride and groom, Brian and Dayna, were hip and cool... their wedding was so much fun to be at! There were tons of amazing details and as the second shooter, I had a lot of fun getting there early to capture them. 

Dayna and Bryan were married at the Four Seasons Hotel in Austin, Texas. The hotel is very Texas and very elegant. The ballrooms are amazing and the outdoor location for the ceremony was very serene. 





























The lovely Miss Amanda, from AJ Photography, doing what she does best...


While Amanda is hard at work photographing formals, I am able to look around and capture this... love it!










Amanda, thank you for inviting me to second shoot with you. I had a great time and as always, love shooting alongside you. Austin is amazing... I love photographing weddings there! Congratulations to Dayna and Bryan! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Have a fun weekend friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!