Monday, October 8, 2012

Debra's Bridal Session... Mission, Texas

While preparing this blog post, I was trying to count back the number of years I have known my most recent bride... Debra. If my fingers are correct, I have known Debra for approximately six full years... she, like many of my close friends, is my Delta Zeta Sorority sister. And she, like many of my DZ sorority sisters have, honored me with the pleasure of being her wedding photographer. 

This past weekend, Debra married David, her knight in shining armor. Together they will now embark on the journey to create a life together as husband and wife. Debra, like every bride, is very much deserving of her happily ever after. 

I have anxiously been waiting for the wedding not only to photograph it but to share with you her amazing bridal session images. This early morning shoot came out beautiful and Debra radiates as a blushing bride. 

It's an amazing feeling watching people reach the end of the wedding aisle and say I do. It is very special for me when I know my brides... each and every single one. 

You are beautiful Debra! 














Debra, you just got married, wahoo!!! I am delighted to have been able to watch you say I do to your very own prince charming this past weekend. The wedding was beautiful, fun and very much a great way to start the fall season. Congratulations to you and David and I can't wait to share your wedding pictures!!!

Have a great week my beloved friends!!! Hugs :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!