Thursday, July 11, 2013

CATHERINE + JP styled wedding portraits | mission, texas

Y desde entonces soy porque tu eres,
y desde entonces eres, soy, somos,
y por amor sere, seras, seremos.

Since then I am because you are,
since then you are, I am, we are,,
and through love I will be, you will be, we'll be.

- Pablo Neruda (English Translation by Stephen Tapscott)




I photographed JP and Catherine last month at La Munequita Ranch in Mission, Texas for some promotional ads the event venue is working on. In gearing up for a complete overhaul of the event venue, including remodeling existing areas and new additions, J and C were kind and willing to devote a little of their time to have their portraits taken. We wandered through the ranch and had a great time simply having fun amidst conversations and snapshots. 

Catherine and JP, thank you! You were troopers on a lovely day. May your love continue to be blessed.

A very special thank you to Brenda with Special Flowers (http://www.specialflowers4u.com/) in McAllen, Texas for the bridal bouquet and head piece. They were absolutely beautiful and held up for over a week! Laura, from La Munequita, Thank you for trusting me with the best job ever. And thank you to both Laura and my husband who took turns entertaining my sweet baby girl while her mommy worked. Lastly, thank you to my assistant Yva who always shows up ready to work. Hugs for you all!

More to come on La Munequita Ranch soon...

Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!