Sunday, July 14, 2013

LESLIE + AARON a romantic brunch wedding | olmito, texas

Many of my brides befriend me on Facebook via both the Business Page and my personal page so I often get to read up on what many of the wedding plans are as they are happening. Since Leslie booked me, I have been anxiously awaited her brunch wedding because I often read up on some of the ideas she had and details she wanted for her wedding.

A romantic, high tea brunch is what she first originally described to me during our initial consultations. While I often meet many of my brides on more more than one occasion, Leslie is one of the few that I did not meet until the wedding day. We did, however, know each other by then - all thanks to social media! 

Just as I learned about her and her fiance, she learned a little about me as well. So on her wedding day, I knew what was important to her and how much she loved many of the details that made up her wedding day. And her cake, her wedding cake was so beautiful!!!! Honestly, I think I may have spent a good solid ten minutes standing around it smiling. If I was my five year old self, I may have poked it and tried it. It was just way to pretty to not want to look at and touch it!

Alas, I didn't and constrained myself to merely photographing it. Promise!


Leslie and Aaron, congratulations on your marriage! I wish you both love, health, and happiness in the new journey you have embarked on as husband and wife. Be blessed dearly! Thank you for allowing me into your lives and letting me photograph such a momentous day. 

Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!