Friday, October 15, 2010

Holiday Mini Sessions ♥ 2010

October is half-way through and November will be quickly approaching. Last year I had thought about venturing into Mini-Sessions but never actually did so this year I have decided to give them a try. So for the rest of October and for the month of November I will be holding Mini-Sessions for my current and prospective clients. The mini-sessions are 30 minute sessions of non-stop coverage on-location and include 25 custom designed holiday cards with envelopes. If you'd like to opt out of the holiday cards, you can instead use a $25 print credit towards prints or products. I'm really excited for these mini's and my days are scheduling in quickly so if you are interested please feel free to give me a call to schedule your session. I look forward to seeing my past clients and meeting many new ones.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!