Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mini Session - The Limon Family - McAllen, Texas

You may remember Mariana and Juan from the winners of my random engagement session contest back in November. A few weeks after their engagement session, Mariana called me and scheduled a family session. I was delighted not only because I'd get to photograph them again but because I'd get to meet their beautiful little boy whom they mentioned before. 

Raziel is such a complete boy... what I mean by that is he's excited about being in the outdoors and much rather jump around exploring his surroundings than smile for my camera. But this was certainly not a problem as their family session is exactly what I love to capture... real moments. Real moments, sometimes are crying children and very much often laughing out loud memories. Regardless of the type of personalities each family possesses, I love when I can capture candid moments we sometimes take for granted in our everyday lives. 

Just like during their couple's session, Marian and Juan were complete naturals in front of the camera. Raziel, on the other hand, wanted to be on my side of the lens! He wanted to be the one taking pictures ;) What a smart little boy! I think he may have a promising career as a future photographer :)

Juan and Mariana, again, thank you for allowing me to photograph you and your lovely family. I am delighted to have met you back in November and to continue to document your growing family. I wish you all a very blessed Christmas and a delightfully exciting brand new year! God Bless always!!




















This last one is a tad bit incorrect... I didn't focus on my subjects correctly, BUT, I loved it either way ;)


Happy Wednesday!!!

Please Note: Clients free to use these watermarked images on your social networking sites. Please refrain from altering the photo in any shape or form. Re-editing of images is strictly prohibited and infringes upon copyright law. Otherwise, please don't steal my images :) Thank you!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!