Thursday, December 9, 2010

Portrait Collection - Ana Flores

The best part of my job is meeting all of the wonderful people I photograph. Each individual has an unique story, a special thing that makes them who they are. As our sessions progress, I get to know tons about them and I enjoy that just as much as I enjoy taking the actual photographs. 

Ana called a few weeks ago and scheduled a portrait collection with me. When we met up the day of her session, she was so easy to talk to and her husband and daughter, who both accompanied her, were lovely to meet. The four of us enjoyed laughter as Ana's session went underway. 

Ana is a beautiful young woman who is also an amazing mother. Her daughter is graduating kindergarten in May and Ana wanted to capture some cap and gown photos with the two of them together. Ana will be graduating in a few weeks from the University of Texas Pan American. I thought this was an amazing concept as it really shows a mother setting a great example for her child.

Ana mentioned a few days before her session how she didn't photograph well and felt uncomfortable in front of the camera. Ha! She was a complete natural in front of the camera! Photogenic is an understatement... she was a total model. And her daughter, just like her beautiful mommy :)

Soon, Ana will be college graduate pursuing a career in education. I have faith that she will excel in the role of teacher. You are a wonderful young woman Ana and I wish you all the success in the world. I am delighted to have met you and should tell you that you have a wonderful spirit! Congratulations on your graduation!!!

Now for photos!





























Ana enjoys photography, so naturally we had to capture her working her magic...








 This is my favorite... it was after her session was done and I snapped this as she relaxed ;)



Happy Thursday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!