Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mini Session - Baby Gabriel - Mission, Texas

Yee-haw! Texas just got a brand new cowboy! Baby Gabriel arrived in this world a few weeks ago and I had the pleasure of photographing him. Photographing him was a complete joy and he was such a trooper. His mommy and grandma were on hand to make sure baby was always comfortable and fed... totally making my job way easier!

When photographing babies, I am amazed at how tiny they are. It's amazing to think that little baby in front of me can grow so quickly. This certainly reminds me how beautiful life is and how blessed mommies are to have babies.

Baby Gabriel, like most babies, needed time to feed, time to cry, and time to become comfortable in the new environments we placed him. But thanks to his wonderful Grandma, the three of us were able to pull off a great baby-mini-session. Gabriel makes one cute photogenic baby!










Sweet Dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!