Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mini-Session - The Bush Family - McAllen, Texas

Right before Thanksgiving I had the opportunity to meet and photograph a lovely family.  The Bush's came down from San Antonio for the Thanksgiving holiday and scheduled a mini-session with me. Yes, you read right, I photographed the Bush Family... but just not the family you're thinking of. Kidding aside, I had the pleasure to meet Travis, Dee, Trey and Ty and had a lot of fun running around trying to photograph them. 

Trey and Ty are sweet and energy-filled brothers in front of the camera but very loving with one another. The day of their session the weather was lovely and for South Texas standards it was cool and breezy. Travis and Dee have a beautiful family and I am glad they chose me to capture them for this holiday season. I definitely had my work cut out for my trying to photograph their youngest, Ty. But I managed and thankfully Ty and I were friends by the end of their session.

Dee, thank you for calling me and it was a pleasure meeting you and your joyous family. I wish you all a very blessed Holiday Season and a Merry Christmas!



















Have a happy Thursday and a great tomorrow!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!