Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chihuahuas.

Whoah. It's been an interesting weekend with my chipoodles. The poodles have behaved exceptionally well this past week but the chihuahuas have been a little mischievous. AGHHH!!! And in the span of less than 24 hours, two of them have managed to traumatize me, literally.

Roberto practically mauled me by biting my lip yesterday evening. I've been bitten before, many times - especially during their "puppy-teething stage." But this time... OUCH!!! It felt like he had torn my lips and I almost thought I'd have to admit to an ER doctor the terror I experienced from my 4 pound chihuahua. Yes, you read right: four pounds. 

Don't let his size fool you... Roberto is a feisty little critter and lovable in his very unique way. But yesterday, yesterday he misbehaved and after I scolded him, I tried to cuddle him and he was not happy. So he bit me, accidentally. Thanks to him, I looked like I had taken a trip to the plastic surgeon for collagen injections. 

My lips are on their way to healing and I no longer give Ms. Jolie a run for her money (hahahahhaa!!). But today, today my other chihuahua traumatized me more than Roberto did yesterday. I almost thought I lost my little Luna but thankfully, she is now okay. 

Thanks to God and Dr. Zamorano at the vet... whew!! My chihuahuas are so tiny yet they fail to realize they can only do so much. They think they are bigger than they really are and often this gets them in trouble... They're more easily prone to scary and dangerous situations. But I think this is why I love my chipoodles so much... they are fearless.

Just like me ;) 

Okay, okay... So I am still very much afraid of many things. But, I am a work in progress. Wink ;)

I realize this post has nothing to do with photography. Zero. Zilch. Nada. I'm sorry... But if you come back tomorrow chances are you'll see this weekend's wedding on the blog :)

Happy Tuesday!

P.S. I thought about posting a photo of my busted lip... but I'll spare you the details... he he :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!